Ready to take your blog to the next level but not quite sure how to do it?
You’re in the right place!
I’m Cate Rosales, the blog coach and educator behind this site and the ‘Becoming a Blogger’ online community and school.
I’ve personally assisted over 7,000 bloggers and creators through my educational courses and coaching, and I would be honored to help you too. I have several blog coaching options for every blogger and every budget.
IS BLOG COACHING RIGHT FOR YOU?
Before we get into your coaching options, let’s do a quick walk through of what you can expect from me as a blogging coach.
I’ve been blogging since 2010 and coaching since 2015.
My goal is ALWAYS to simplify the entire blogging/content creation process for you so that you can save time, save money, and save sanity.
I’m a no-nonsense, no excuses, and no-fluff kind of educator, so if you want me to sugarcoat this stuff for you, I’m afraid you’ll be disappointed. If you want me to give it to you straight, help you with a strategic blog plan, and support you every step of the way, then my blog coaching is exactly what you need in your life!
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING ABOUT BLOG COACHING
Here’s what just a few of my coaching students have said about my 1:1 coaching and my group coaching sessions:
Needless to say, I’m all about big impact and big RESULTS. And when it comes to coaching, my one and only focus is helping YOU get the results you want.
You can think of me like the guide that leads you to your destination on an exciting new hiking adventure.
I’ve done the hike. Along with my colleagues, I’ve paved the easiest and most efficient way to the top, and I’m thrilled to lead the way as you take the trek. I’m here to lead and help you every step of the way, but you’ll also have to put in the work and take the steps to get to your destination.
And you CAN do this!
I offer several blog coaching options and blog audit options to help you accomplish your goals. If you want personalized assistance in any area of your blog, social media, or monetization strategy, you’ll find what you need here.
Please select the offering that best suits your needs below!
Group blog coaching is the most affordable monthly coaching option that I provide for my students.
Along with my friend and fellow blog coach Sasha Lassey, I offer affordable monthly coaching in a private mastermind setting. There are two affordable monthly options, and you get TWO business coaches for the price of one!
You can learn more about our group coaching below.
For a more personalized strategic approach, I also offer one-on one blog strategy sessions.
You can do a single 60-minute strategy session if you need help with something specific, or you can do ongoing coaching for extra assistance and accountability.
The Single Shot Strategy Session includes:
- One 60-minute phone call or video chat to discuss your blogging goals, improve your blogging strategy, and level up your income and impact. This time usually allows us to focus on 1-2 areas of your blog/marketing and work on a strategic road map for you.
- One email summary of our strategy session or recording (if you chose a video chat). And a 30-day homework roadmap of what to focus on for the next month.
- One follow up email response to any question or clarification you need after our strategy session (reply directly to your strategy session email summary for a response).
Schedule a Single Shot blog coaching session right here!
The Triple Shot Strategy Sessions Include:
- A total of (3) 60-minute phone calls or video chats to discuss your blogging goals, improve your blogging strategy, and help you level up your income and impact. This includes one 60-minute strategy session each month, for three months total.
- A total of (3) 30-minute accountability chats to follow up on your goals and make sure you’re staying on track. You can schedule (1) accountability chat each month, for three months total. You’ll be sent a link to schedule your accountability chat after every strategy session.
- One follow-up email summary after every strategy session, to recap what we discussed and provide a visual of your blogging roadmap and homework for the next month.
- One follow-up email response to any question or clarification you need after each strategy session (reply directly to your strategy session email summary for a response).
- A downloadable quarterly content calendar to help you organize and execute your content for the entire quarter that we’re working together.
Schedule a Triple Shot blog coaching session right here!
BLOG TITLE BRAINSTORM SESSION
If coming up with a blog post title is your nemesis, I have the perfect option for you!
Writing blog post titles that get attention and clicks is one of my specialties! So much so that I have often done ‘title critiques’ in my private coaching groups over the years.
If you’d like to chat about your blog post title issues, get tips for improvement, and walk away with a list of blog post title ideas, this session is for you!
Your Brainstorm session comes with:
- One 30-minute phone chat with me
- A helpful critique of 3 of your current blog post titles
- Strategic tips for improving your blog post titles
- An email summary of our chat + list of at least 20 blog post title ideas
Schedule your blog title brainstorm session right here!
If you’ve ever asked yourself why your site doesn’t look as good as other bloggers, why you can’t get any blog traffic, or why nobody clicks your affiliate links, a blog audit might be a good option for you!
Blog audits involve digging into your website, your content, your menu structure, your posts and pages, and doing an objective evaluation of where improvements can be made.
Your blog audit will include:
- One independent website evaluation done by me (call not included)
- One PDF report with tips for improvement
- One PDF site speed report provided by GTMetrix.com
- A resource guide with links to tools to help you improve your site and content
- The option to add-on a 30-minute follow up chat for a discounted price
You can schedule your blog audit right here.
All of these blog coaching options and audits are designed with your needs in mind!
I hope one of these services are the perfect fit for you.
If you have questions or want a recommendation for other services, like web design or site speed, feel free to send me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.